Jun 26, 2012

HAUTELOOK OF THE DAY 6.26

GREAT AFTERNOON PEEPS.
TODAY I BRING YOU ANOTHER WORK WEAR LOOK.
YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH BLACK, AM I RIGHT?
ITS SLIMMING, CHIC, AND IS WEARABLE ALL SEASONS!

(minus the wrinkles from sitting at  desk all morning)



I HAVE ON THE MOST COMFORTABLE PAIR OF HEELS I OWN, AND THEY ARE BY DOLCE VITA. SPEAKING OF WHICH...DOLCE VITA IS HAVING A HUMONGOUS SAMPLE SALE ON HAUTELOOK RIGHT NOW.
(nice to see the gym is paying off in my calves at least...haha)


DON'T KNOW WHAT HAUTELOOK IS...WELL CRAWL OUT FROM UNDER THAT ROCK AND LET ME TELL YOU!

IN THEIR OWN WORDS.


HauteLook is where you will discover thousands of the top fashion and lifestyle brands at amazing savings. Each day at 8 AM Pacific, shop new sale events featuring the best names in women's and men's fashion and accessories, beauty, kids' apparel and toys, and home décor at up to 75% off.

GO NOW! SELLING OUT QUICK!

Top: Kenneth Cole/ Skirt: H&M/ Heels: Dolce Vita/ Necklace: Vintage

3 comments:

Joanne said...

You suck! You're just now telling us about this Hautelook Dolce Vita sale and everything I could afford is either sold out or no longer available in my size. Boo! :P

Jojo said...

You suck! You told us too late! Everything I can afford is either sold out or not available in my size :(

Unknown said...

Haha. So sorry you were late to the sale. Hautelook is no joke, I was lucky i snagged my pair a few months ago...sold out within four minutes after start of sale...there are some ways to get around that...like registering through my link! Maybe a sample sale site tutorial is in order....whaddya think? :-D