Jan 22, 2013

Asos.com Shoe Covet S/S'13

Hello Lovlies!

Sitting here nice and cozy in my home trying to not think about the mean and hollowing wind blowing outside. O well what can you do. I'll be shivering like a chihuahua in the morning on the way to work.
But for now I cheer myself up thinking about warmer times to come. Spring of course!

Perusing through my emails, I was dropped a lovely note from ASOS.com announcing their new S/S'13 shoe lineup. I must say...me likey.
Here are a few of my favs.





I can't wait til the weather is better!

  1. ASOS HOMETOWN Heeled Sandals in SILVER
  2. ASOS HONG KONG Heeled Sandals with Metal Trim in CHARTREUSE
  3. ASOS PRAYER Pointed High Heels in MINT
  4. ASOS HALLOW Suede High Heel Sandals in GREEN
  5. ASOS HALLOW Suede High Heel Sandals in BLACK
  6. ASOS PRIORITY Pointed High Heels in  MULTI


XOXO

No comments: